Imperial College London embodies and delivers world class scholarship, education and research in science, engineering, medicine and business, with particular regard to their application in industry, commerce and healthcare. We foster multidisciplinary working internally and collaborate widely externally.
- To remain a world-leading institution for scientific research and education.
- To harness the quality, breadth and depth of our research capabilities to address the difficult challenges of today and the future.
- To develop the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics.
- To provide an education for students from around the world that equips them with the knowledge and skills they require to pursue their ambitions.
- To make a demonstrable economic and social impact through the translation of our work into practice worldwide.
- To engage with the world and communicate the importance and benefits of science to society.