Ecole des Neurosciences de Paris (ENP)
The Ecole des Neurosciences de Paris (ENP) is a non-profit foundation created in 2007 by the French Ministry of Research and Higher Education.
In 2016, the ENP gathers a network of 114 teams located in 23 research centers in the Paris region performing research in 6 areas:
- Neuropharmacology/cell signaling
- Neurophysiology/ systems neuroscience
- Neurological and psychiatric diseases
- Cognitive Neurosciences/neuropsychology
- Computational Neurosciences/ neural theory
Since 2007, ENP has launched, recruited and/or supported, through 4 mains programs (see below):
- 17 Invited International scientists hosted by ENP teams;
- 63 Scientific events supported and/or organized by ENP;
- 5 Starting grant: start-up support for young group leaders;
- 69 Graduate students, now 36 alumni.
ENP’s main actions
You are a scientific personality and wishes to collaborate with ENP network’s teams? Visit the website, identify a research team with whom you would like to collaborate, the ENP gives you this opportunity through the “Invited Scientists” program.
Invited Scientists Program:
- Free duration from 3 to 12 months
- General costs covered by ENP
- Help to find accommodation in Paris
- Year-round applications
You are a young researcher and, wishes to do a thesis in neuroscience in Paris? This 4-year ENP program offers you this opportunity. One call per year: apr.paris-neuroscience.fr
- A 4-year program open to all students with a diploma equivalent to a French Master 2 and having carried out their most recent university studies outside France.
The first year is devoted to lab rotations within the ENP network. The following 3 years are dedicated to the PhD project in one of the associated Parisian doctoral schools.
- Free application
- Working language: English
- Attractive fellowship
- Affordable quality education in France