From its very beginnings, Carleton University has welcomed the world, explored it in many fields of study and embraced the obligations of national and international citizenship.
What defines Carleton?
- We strive for innovation in research, teaching and learning.
- Our location in Ottawa, the nation’s capital, connects us to the world.
- We encourage hands-on experience in the classroom.
- We offer exceptional student support.
What defines our graduates?
- They have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- They are prepared for careers in our rapidly changing job market.
- They are driven by a desire to change the world.
- They are 125,000 strong.
What defines our people?
Carleton University is a community of talented, committed and enthusiastic faculty and staff, dedicated to excellence and to supporting the education and research that distinguishes Carleton as Canada’s Capital University. We know that it is our people that are key to Carleton’s success.
We take pride in our institution and are committed to providing the programs and services that contribute to Carleton University being an employer of choice. Join our community: Job Opportunities.