Competence Centre for Preclinical Imaging and Biomedical Engineering
Full-time, 40h | Wiener Neustadt | Campus 1
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Teaching and supervision of academic theses in the degree programmes at Bachelor and Master level
- Design and development of R&D projects dealing with medical informatics, artificial intelligence and radiomics approaches in the field of quantitative morphological, functional & molecular imaging sciences
- Biomedical image data pre- and post-processing, biostatistical modelling of in-vitro, in-vivo and in-silico data with state of the art medical- and statistical tools and techniques
- Acquiring of external research funding
- Contribution to the various research goals of the department
- Presenting of scientific data on relevant national and international congresses and publishing in relevant academic journals
- Maintaining and developing of national and international contacts in the university and business sectors
- Doctoral degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Health Sciences or equivalent in the field of Nuclear Medicine, Radiological Diagnostics, or Radiation Therapy
- Experience working in an academic, research-driven environment
- Experience in medical informatics, biomedical image data pre- and post-processing and biostatistics
- Experience in supervising academic research papers and theses
- Experience in dealing with students from a variety of cultures and age groups
- Experience in blended learning methods and their application
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, good command of German (at least CEF B2)
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact with, engage with, and inspire students, staff, and others and a capacity for teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
Apply now and join the team!
Min. € 3.600.-/month
Actual salary subject to qualifications and experience.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
(CV, letter of motivation, certificates)