In the network of science and industry, SAL offers research in the areas of Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics, System Integration Technologies and Embedded Systems.
SAL – a great place to research.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and further development of the research unit for Frontend Integrated Circuits and Systems.
- Research unit budget, staff planning and controlling.
- Shaping the division research program and project portfolio together with supervisors and peers.
- Growing the research unit towards research excellence and economic impact.
- Definition, setup and management of cooperative and funded research projects.
- Guiding research staff on high performance analog/RF and mixed-signal integrated circuits and systems for sensor and RF frontends.
- Scientific support and supervision of researchers.
- Close cooperation and support of scientific and industrial project partners in cooperative research projects.
- Dissemination of research results on respected conferences and journals.
- Expert knowledge in integrated circuit design and implementation of analog, RF or mixed-signal systems.
- Knowledge in design of 3D heterogeneous integration technologies (like System-in-Package or PCB embedding technologies) is of advantage.
- Strong scientific / research track record evidenced by publications, invited lectures or patents on related fields.
- Multi-annual experience in acquisition and guidance of Austrian / European funding projects and scientific cooperative research.
- Active industrial and academic network.
- Leadership qualities with the ability to inspire, promote and motivate young scientists.
- Beginning of the employment: 01.10.2020
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 80.000 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) and depending on your experience and skills.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
Apply now: silicon-austria-labs.com/career