For the next two years and possibly beyond, we are looking for energetic part-time support at our Oldenburg site for our research and development division Energy.
The Energy division develops ICT-based concepts and prototype systems for the energy industry and thus actively promotes the digitalisation of the sector. In this way, significant contributions are made to the practical application of methods and technologies such as big data, digital platforms and artificial intelligence in the energy supply sector. In addition, we also advise companies outside the energy sector with our extensive experience in informatics.
What you enable:
In our cross-thematic "Industry Cooperation Team", we deal intensively with the transfer of knowledge and innovations to the (regional) economy. One current topic is the integration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud into existing system landscapes. Therefore, we are looking for reinforcement for:
- Developing innovative approaches for entrepreneurial digitalisation projects together with our industry partners
- Explorative and independent examination of modern SAP applications and the SAP ecosystem
- Documentation and preparation (e.g. visualisation) of the insights gained
- Coordination of activities within the team and with our industry partners
What you bring to the table:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science / business informatics or a computer science-related field.
- You are interested in a wide range of topics related to the SAP ecosystem and may have first contact with SAP products (such as SAP S/4HANA).
- You are curious and enjoy learning new topics and technologies in IT independently.
- You have very good German and/or English language skills for direct coordination with industry partners.
What we offer you:
- The position is designed for 50% part-time and is well compatible with a parallel Master's degree thanks to flexible working hours, as well as the possibility to spend part of the working hours in the home office.
- We offer you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the SAP ecosystem, also with the help of external training courses, and the unique chance to be well equipped for a career in the SAP environment.
- You can look forward to a working environment that is very pleasant in human terms and extremely interesting in technical terms.
- We actively support you in your further professional and scientific qualification.
- Compatibility of career and family is important to us - we support this, among other things, with flexible working hours, examination of part-time options and home office.
- Tolerance, openness and equal opportunities towards people of all genders (f/m/d) are important to us.
- We would like to continue to increase the proportion of women in our workforce, which has been rising for years.
- We give preference to applications from severely disabled persons who are professionally suitable.
- Your position is limited to 24 months with the option of extension and will be paid according to TV-L 11.
Dr. Jürgen Meister
If you agree to our considering your application for other vacancies, then please inform us accordingly by including an informal consent in your covering email or attaching our consent form (PDF-Download) to your application.
Further information on the application process and data protection can be found at https://t1p.de/OFFIS-Application-Data-Protection.